Tuesday 7 November 2017

June 2015 - Investment No.6

The end of the next quarter was approaching so added £915 to my trading account.  Cash was a little tight, so I decided to make up the difference with the cash balance from dividends received since my last investment.

Antofagasta paid another £7.42 which was less than 1% on my original investment and Royal Dutch Shell B paid £13.22, the first of 4 dividends for the year I hoped.

Looking around at FTSE100 shares I decided to purchase 72 shares in GlaxoSmithKline. The stock mark epic was GSK and the company was in the  Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology sector.

This share paid 4 dividends each year, and I had already missed the first 2.  As I was in for the long haul, I decided not to miss out on anymore in the future.



I also liked the corporate partnerships they were involved with:
http://www.gsk.com/en-gb/about-us/corporate-partnerships








http://www.gsk.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am generally happy to accept and approve comments, unless I consider it blatant SPAM, which will not be approved.

Life and Blogging

2018 has been a difficult year for me so far, despite initially feeling so positive at the beginning. I am sure most people know about these...